Saturday, January 7, 2012

My first post: My Blog, My Rules

OK, so first of all I need to lay out some thoughts on the blog itself:

1. I am not an english professor. I am not here to learn how to spell better or use correct grammar. In fact, I may not use spell check. There is no spell check in my head anyways.
2. These are my daily thoughts. I may not have one every day worth telling anyone about, but I will try.
3. I am not super exciting. My blog is starting off as my thoughts on my daily life.
4. I'm pretty funny most of the time, so expect some humor.
5. If you don't think I'm that funny, don't tell me. Don't ruin my perception of self.
6. I will try to keep it clean but if I get mad I will totally swear.
7. I have never done this before and have no idea what I am doing

I am writing this because I want to try and be creative in a different way. I say alot of dumb things and people laugh but I never write much aside from at my job. So, I thought writing a blog might help me see if I can be creative with my thoughts in a different format.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to Blogville! You're going to love it here. FTR, most of us don't know what we're doing either - we're just making it up as we go along. Just enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the welcome and words of encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing great! Love the look ofnyour blog.

    ReplyDelete