Thursday, March 8, 2012

"A" as in...

In an attempt to begin my Lazy Girl's Blog Challenge, I have decided to look up some fears that begin with the letter A, and tell you what I think about them:

Ailurophobia: Fear of cats.
Sometimes, I wish I had this. Seriously, our house is like a full-on shelter.

Alliumphobia: Fear of garlic.
Or really, you're not afraid of garlic...you're a vampire!

Agraphobia: Fear of sexual abuse.
Who wants to be sexually abused? Doesn't everyone have this fear?

Alektorophobia: Fear of chickens.
In their raw, skinless grocery store state, I totally have this. I hate touching chicken. Gag.

Amathophobia: Fear of dust.
 Ha! Don't come over to our house if you have this.

Allodoxaphobia: Fear of opinions.
This is a cop out. Opinions are like assholes. Every body's got one and most of them stink.

Anablephobia: Fear of looking up.
At least you never will have to worry about your fear of getting bird shit in your eyes.

Apeirophobia: Fear of infinity.
If I think about infinity too much, it makes me want to puke.

Apiphobia: Fear of bees.
 I'm getting a tatoo of this because it consumes my life.

Auroraphobia: Fear of Northern lights.
This one made me giggle because of how it sounds when you say it out loud. Auroraphobia should be "fear of Disney Princesses" anyways.

Automatonophobia: Fear of ventriloquist's dummies, animatronic creatures, wax statues anything that falsly represents a sentient being.
FUCK YES. Anyone who isn't afraid of this shit, you obviously are not human. My sister will probably puke to even think about this...DOLLS ARE TRYING TO KILL YOU!!!!!

So, long story short, I am pretty much afraid of everything and this research just confirms it. There were more fears that I agreed with than didn't and was just the letter A. I need to go take a pill to calm down and not have nightmares tonight about bee covered dusty wax statues with garlic breath trying to have sex with me forever while looking up to the glow of the Aurora Borealis. God help me....

Love, Peace and Hair Grease,
Dana C

6 comments:

  1. I hate dolls that look evil and clowns. Do clowns count in that Automatuniphobia-thingey? If not, they should.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell yes they should. I'm afraid to go to sleep now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so ♥ you.

    Just out of curiosity, you saw Chuckie when you were very young, didn't you? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We loved horror films growing up...I guess that backfired on us as adults :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alektorophobia

    Is there a fear of canned whole chicken?

    ReplyDelete