Sunday, March 4, 2012

Blogging the Alphabet?

I saw this challenge where you blog from A-Z. Basically, you have to write every day except for Sunday, and each day your topic is the next letter of the alphabet. Well, there is no way I can write a blog 6 days a week, but perhaps I can do a lighter version of the challenge. So, Ive invented my own:

Lazy Girl's Blog Challenge: Blog the alphabet at your own slow-ass pace

The Rules
1. You must blog your first topic starting with "A" , then "B", then "C"....I almost fell asleep with boredon typing that one rule. See how lazy I am?
2. There is no time limit. But you can't go off the letter path until you have reached "Z"....zzzzzz...I seriously need to go to bed soon.
3. Rules are there ain't no rules! Sorry, I couldn't resist throwing in that Grease reference :)

So, my next blog topic will start with the letter A and it will be whenever I get off the couch and write something.

Wish me luck!

Happy Writing,
Dana

                                I took this badass pic with my cell proped up and used my nose to take the picture.
                                                            Don't be jealous of my mad photographer skillz

3 comments:

  1. Hello Dana! It's me, your MK lady :) This sounds like fun but I NEVER blog everyday..I like your rules way better! LOL
    Cute idea!
    I have two blogs..YES TWO!!! If I were to do this, I would blog it on my www.whatmattersmostiskindess.com blog.
    Have fun!
    xxoo
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH, you should link it up so that everyone who does this can follow along. You probably know the linky widget...

      Delete
  2. Deb, you know what's funny? There's so many widgets that I can never find anything! That's why I don't have much on my page :)

    ReplyDelete