Friday, March 2, 2012

Tag this!

It appears as though I am in a game of tag. I'm "it". My job as "it" is to answer a handful of questions and then tag 8 more blogs. There's just one problem: I'm only following http://www.bringingupbella.com and that's who tagged me! I have determined that goal is two-fold...I need to answer these questions to the best of my ability, and then go find 8 blogs to follow and tag their asses! But first, on to the question portion of the game...

Describe Yourself In 7 Words
Quick Witted, Smart Ass, No Filter, Nice-ish

What Keeps You Up At Night
My husband's snoring. That, and sometimes at night I can't go to bed until I think about someone that pissed me off that day and come up with a bunch of really mean things to say so I can fantasize about making someone feel bad. I know it shouldn't make me feel better but it totally does.

Who Would You Like To Be?
I'd like to be like Laura Ingalls Wilder. She was smart, brave, and tough. In a world where everything came at such a high price, the pioneer women were kicking ass, shooting bears, and cooking up giant breakfasts for their families on a FIRE. They loved their husbands, their children and their animals.

What Are You Wearing Right Now?
A full body black latex cat suit with pink fuzzy slippers and a gag ball, why?

What Scares You?
Fire, Fighting, Bees, Being without the love of my life, drowning, not having dessert in the house when I really want something sweet, the voice in my head telling me to keep going, the voice in my head telling me I suck.

The Best and Worst of Blogging
Best: Being Honest
Worst: Being Honest

The Last Website I Visited
Facebook. God, that's pathetic. I wanted to say something cool but I didn't want to lie just to look interesting. Damn it I should have said something cool!

What Is The One Thing I Would Change About Myself?
I think I would be less mean when I am trying to be funny. But I can't help it that picking on people is funny and I REALLY can't help that other people are such easy targets, can I?

Slankets Yes or No?
Sure, why not? I'm lazy enough to wear a blanket with sleeves so I can eat chips and salsa and stay warm. And do you care when you dip your slanket sleeve in the salsa? Heck no!!! You can just buy a new one at CVS!

Tell Us Something About The Dog(s)/Cat(s)/Etc That Tagged You.
Bella: The sweetest 'fraidy cat dog in the world with two of the most patient parents ever.
Leslie (Bella's Mom): Animal Lover Smarty-Pants Perfectionist Extraordinaire, and a great supporter of my new blog :)

Next, it's on to find 8 blogs to follow, and tag them. But that's for another night. Time to go to bed and think about people I hate and making them cry so I can drift off to sleep with a smile on my face...

1 comment:

  1. You're funny. And sweet. And just a little vicious. ;)

    Don't sweat the 8 blogs thing - just go discover some and enjoy. Loved reading your answers!

    ReplyDelete