Saturday, April 21, 2012

The F word..."Favorite" Things.

For the letter F, I thought I would write about some of my favorite things and share them with you. Of course, my favorite things will not cause stock outs, like on Oprah...and no one gets a car so get that out of your head right now.

Favorite Breakfast
Eggs Benedict, hands down. I could eat it everyday. Pants optional meal. I'm getting it  for breakfast this weekend now. A perfectly poached egg, rich, velvety hollandaise sauce, a thin slice of Canadian bacon slightly griddled, and the English muffin with all of it's nooks and crannies. Get eggs Benedict for breakfast any weekend at Laurieann's.

Food boner. Compliments of Laurieann's Restaurant in Northbridge, MA

Favorite Childhood Memory
In the wintertime, my Dad would snow blow all the snow into these big snowbanks and then tunnel them out so we could play in them. My mom would make us hot cocoa in a thermos and my sister and I would drink it in our "snow house". It was so much fun!

                                              Photo stolen from the internet, but you get the idea.
Favorite Phobia
I think my fear of bees is my favorite fear. It dominates my life and makes it so I don't have to go outside. I don't really like outside. It's hot and there are bugs all over the place.

                                                        Preparing to slit my wrists...

Favorite Ice Cream
Cold Store Creamery Germanchokolatekake. Un-freaking-believable. I love "stuff" in my ice cream and this has it all. If you haven't had it, go get some. Coconut, caramel, brownies, and pecans in chocolate ice cream. I am drooling on the keyboard.

Ice Cream Mecca

Favorite Place to Workout
Ahahahahahaha! I can't stop giggling. Working out sucks ass.

                                                              Four more...three more...
Favorite Cat
Rollie. He loves me more than any of the other cats and he loves me more than he loves Jim. For all of you people that think it's wrong to have a favorite cat, go pound sand. He's my favorite. He always wants me to pet him, he doesn't care about anything else, except food. You can tell that when I pet him, he forgets the rest of the world exists. He's my fur baby. The rest of the cats are totally jealous of our relationship.

                                                       Cutest sweetest kittie EVER.


Favorite Place to Hide Money in the House
I'm not telling.

So, I hope you have enjoyed this small peak into stuff I dig. Happy interwebbing!

No comments:

Post a Comment