Monday, May 27, 2013

A Visit From Beyond?

Last night, I made the mistake of watching a show we recorded about phenomenons caught on video. Of course, this was not a good idea. Laying in bed with the lights off with my husband who is asleep before his head hits the pillow? Who's going to protect me from bigfoot? Well, it didn't matter because I only got about 20 minutes into it before I got scared and had to turn it off. What I did see before that was scaring the shit out of me. First there was this story about the ghost of a dead woman caught on a surveillance video in a junkyard. Apparently it was a woman who had died in a car accident and her ghost was seen hovering in the last place that her car had been before it had been scrapped. That scared the shit out of me. Watch it below:



Then, THEN, the crop circles. I don't know anything about them except that people think that aliens make them at night. They showed this absolutely horrifying video of a crop circle being made. These lights were whipping around in this field and then they stop...and the field just MELTS into crop circles. They showed it about a hundred times. It was that scary ass motion video where the circles just literally melted in. My sister will know what I mean by scary ass motion because she is all kinds of afraid of that stuff too. You can watch the footage here:


So, that scared the poop out of me. So much that I had to turn it off and go to bed. Not to mention Jim was not impressed, nor was he bothered at all by this video. I was going to jump over on his side and snuggle up but then I decided I would be safer if I cocooned myself under the covers (cocooning is when you wrap up in the blanket like a burrito with only your mouth exposed to the outside world. It keeps bees and killers away while you sleep) I made some off comment about aliens hopefully not coming to visit us because I would hate to have to change the sheets in the middle of the night. He giggled and promptly fell asleep before he even finished laughing.

Then, in the blackness of the room, with Jim snoring in the background, I heard  a little crack. Then another. Then two more and then SOMETHING HIT THE BED. I shit you not I almost passed out with fright. I unbury myself from the covers and start saying, "What was that? Did you hear that? What hit the bed?" My husband, who could sleep through a hurricane (tree falling! TREE FALLING!!!!..another story for another time) barely wakes up. So, because I am panicked, I need to make sure he is more awake because I am not ready to die alone, I say it again, louder...he finally wakes up. There is something sitting on his feet. This is it. This is how I am going to die. He turns his bedside light on and...

The fucking plastic cover from the ceiling light is on the bed. It dislodged itself and tried to commit suicide by falling onto our bed. Another Dana crisis averted. We crack up laughing and go to bed.

But if you think about, it totally looks like an alien spaceship, like a white saucer. Was someone really trying to tell me something? I have to go sleep in that room again. The ALIEN room as it will now be called.

Sweet Dreams,
Dana C.

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you write these thoughts down. I do the same just not in public. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a recurring dream that the end wall in our bedroom dissolves into bright, white light and a space ship appears, hovering in our side yard just outside what used to be our bedroom wall. 2 white figures step into my room and stand next my bed, filling the entire room with bright, white light. It is a peaceful, calming presence. Without words being spoken, they tell me I have to stay behind, it is not yet my time. I always wake up crying, because they leave me behind ... But then, I am a TRUE believer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to have a nightmare about your nightmare!!! But don't forget, the truth IS out there...

      Delete