Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Inspired...by YouTube (aka the letter "i")

I love YouTube. I watch videos all the time. Depending on my mood I watch certain things. Or, if I want to change how I feel, there are certain channels I prefer. Here are some viewing treasures for you...boner petite!

If you feel the need to hurt someone, and the only solution is to paralyze yourself with fear, watch Rubber Johnny:

                                                Rubber Johnny: Scare yourself into a coma

If you're feeling like maybe someone slipped a roofie in your drink, the best thing to do is watch this video by VenusAngelic:

  • If you are horrified that this girl is 15 and making this video, you have not been drugged.
  • If you watch this and can only focus on the stuffed animal tree on the couch, and you wonder what could live in it, you've definitely been drugged and need to call the police.
  • If you watch this, and feel like both a creeper and little kid watching cartoons, you are me.

I am obsessed with makeup tutorials. I watch them all the time. But sometimes, I like to watch crazy ones. Then I don't feel obligated to get off the couch and try it, because it's too weird. If you're feeling this same way, watch this Lady Gaga inspired makeup tutorial, then take a nap:

                                          Michele Phan makes my favorite make-up videos

If you are so mentally tired, that you need to watch something with no words, and no thought involved, you will LOVE RRCherrypie videos. Here is one of my favorites. For me, this whole channel is like watching a cooking show :)
It's not a tongue, I promise. It's candy.
And, if you actually want to learn how to cook something Asian inspired, you go to the source. You go to Cooking With Dog. The best cooking channel on YouTube:
                                                          Mmmmmm.....bento box!

And now, allow me to introduce to you the channel that is my all time favorite: JennaMarbles. First of all, she's originally from Rochester, which makes her awesome. Secondly, she has a Masters degree in Sport Psychology and Counseling from BU. Third, she's fucking hilarious:

                                             NSFW: What Girls Think About During Sex

There! Those are some of my favorite videos, compliments of YouTube. I hope you enjoy them, perhaps feel inspired by them to do some YouTube surfing, and maybe even subscribe to their channel. It makes them feel loved, and you get to feel like you're part of a secret club.

Happy YouTubing!
Dana C


No comments:

Post a Comment