Saturday, November 24, 2012

Tubin' Again

I should have cleaned today. I should have done more laundry. I should have gone to the grocery store and bought groceries. Instead of doing any of those things, I made a vlog.

I watch YouTube videos all the time. I am subscribed to a bunch of different YouTubers and my husband told me I should make a real video and post it. He says I'm funny. I think it's just because he wants to have sex with me and he knows compliments get me hot.

This "work of shart" took me way to long to shoot, edit, save, convert and upload . Maybe that's because I have no idea how to use or find free video editing software, so I used the free Windows shite that came on the PC? Who knows. All I know is that in just a few short hours, I was able to birth my first actual edited vlog. Boner Petit!


MEOW X 5

If you enjoyed this vlog, let me know and please subscribe to my YouTube Channel (click HERE). I have some footage for Part 2 already shot so if everyone hates it I will delete it off of my phone through a veil of tears...

Dana C.

No comments:

Post a Comment