Monday, July 29, 2013

Who's Got Two Thumbs, and Just Drove Through a Rainbow?

That would be (gesturing both thumbs towards myself) THIS BITCH!!!!!

I was on my way home from work, chatting with my Mom on the phone...just your typical drive home. I got into Grafton, right at the Art Bradish Hot Dog place (across from Nelson Park), and the heavens just opened up. Now it was perfectly sunny out before the rain. I still had my sunglasses on and I was not expecting to drive into a wall of giant ploppy water drops coming down in full force.

At that very moment, I remember looking down at the pavement going underneath my car and thinking, "Jeez the pavement isn't even wet yet".

But because I am driving I eventually look up again at the road ahead,  and I swear to you, right in front of me is a rainbow. And not like "rainbow in the sky" kind of rainbow, but the END OF THE RAINBOW was literally ending on 140 South. Right in front of me.

So, I drove through it. I drove through a rainbow. I drove through the end of the rainbow. No shit, I seriously did. I don't know how, and I feel like science is going to somehow contradict me, but I swear to God I drove through the end of the rainbow. Who gets to do that? I'm so mysterious, I'm like a fucking unicorn now.

The rare and elusive "Dana-corn" Known throughout the New England area as "the horniest thing on two legs".

No comments:

Post a Comment